Charleston, South Carolina April 4-9 2011
$700.00 Limited to 6 students
Charleston is one of our Country’s greatest Histological and Architectural treasures. The Battery Park area is one of the oldest communities in the U.S. and offers a wide range of photographic opportunities. The Plantations scattered around Charleston also offer unique photographic opportunities. In this workshop, we will spend time photographing Magnolia Plantations Gardens and Audubon Cyprus swamps. In the field, I will spend time with each student helping to improve everyone’s compositional and technical skills. During non-shooting times, we will work on images in Photoshop and Nix Software to help everyone improve their image processing.
Every Morning we will be out shooting at the best time of the day “First Light” capturing those moments when the there is Magic in every shot.
• Learn tips and tricks used by the professionals to create impressive photographs.
• Discover new viewpoints, interesting details, which might be overlooked and see the world photographically.
• Learn to sense the direction of light and how to capture the magic moment.
• Improve your photographic technique.
• Learn your camera and how to get the most out of it.
• Have fun!