December 26, 2011
Vernice Carnival – Photographic Workshop Tour Febuary 12-16
Carnival – Venice, Italy
February 12 – 16
$750, Limit 5 students
Gondolas - Piazza San Marco
The rich colorful palette of Venice with its canals, bridges and the amazing architecture of San Marco Piazza and the Rialto bridge provide some of my favorite compositions to photograph. This February during historic Carnival I will be taking a small group to capture the architectural images as well as a the historic costumes of Carnival. The Colors of the and medieval architecture that Venice provides for our backdrops will give you breathtaking images, some of the best images you will ever capture. This Island City is a great time to shoot through the year. Capturing images during Carnival when residents and visitors compete with each other for the most authentic and sometimes the most outrageous costumes is a must for every photographer.
• Learn tips and tricks used by the professionals to create impressive photographs.
• Discover new viewpoints, interesting details which might be overlooked, see the
• Learn to sense the direction of light and how to capture the magic moment.
• Improve your photographic technique.
• Learn your camera and how to get the most out of it.
• Have fun
Day One: 5 pm get together in Veniceto go over equipment and if time allows Photograph at sunset.
Day Two– Four: Photograph at sunrise and sunset and when the light is right.
Day six: PhotographSunrise and go over final thoughts before saying goodbye.
A Journey shared is truly a Journey remembered